Proper nutrition can be beneficial to everyone but more importantly, it can improve mental health and even prevent or slow the progression of cognitive decline. Adults who can benefit from individual nutrition counseling sessions include:
- anxiety and depression
- preventing cognitive decline
- management of medication side effects such as weight gain
- food-drug interactions such as a need for a low tyramine diet
I work with your lifestyle to help you create realistic goals. Schedule an appointment with me here.
You may also be interested in these blog posts:
- Health Benefits of Turmeric
- Should You Take A Fish Oil Supplement?
- Nutrition And Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Food-Drug Interaction: Tyramine